Skip to content
- The year of the foundation of Pepsi in 1393.
- Pepsi produces PepsiCo, they also produce 7UP, Mountain Dew, Tropicana, Doritos.
- In 1903, the company bought a small warehouse where Pepsi was launched into 6-ounce bottles, and its sales increased to 20,000 halons per year.
- In 1933, Coca-Cola could buy PepsiCo, but refused.
- The first design of the PepsiCo logo was coined in 1926.
- During the Great Depression, PepsiCo nearly went bankrupt because of rising sugar prices.
- In 1936, Pepsi-Cola introduced a 12-ounce bottle at the same price as a 6-ounce Coca-Cola bottle.