1. There are many kinds of sharks: Great White Shark, Shark Hammer, Tiger Shark, Whale Shark and other species.
2. The biggest shark – whale shark its length reaches up to 15 meters, it is the heaviest up to 12 tons.
3. Shark singles – they gather in groups only for reproduction.
4. The white shark is the largest of carnivores.
5. Sharks are able to jump to a height of up to 2 meters.
6. Sharks attack humans because in most cases they are taken for seals.
7. In the shark, the hammer eyes are at both ends of the “hammer”
8. Now more than 500 species of sharks are known.
9. The majority of sharks live about 20-30 years.
10. Sharks are at the top of the food chain.
11. In some countries, shark meat is considered a delicacy.